If you couldn't find what you are looking for, a custom cover would be a great choice.
To order a custom cover, please send me following information:
- The confirmation that you read and agree with the copyright information
- If you want to order only an e-book, a cover for print or both
- If this cover is a single cover or if it is part of a series
- The size for the print cover
- The page count for your print cover (no problem, if you don't know it yet)
- Where you want to publish
- Any text, like title, subtitle, author name(s) and blurb
- A brief summery about the content of your book and any idea, if you already
have something in mind
If you are not sure yet about all the information contact me anyway and we will work something out.
The prices for a custom cover depends on the work, time, image licenses and complexity.
I deliver in following image sizes:
- 1867 x 2800 at 300dpi for your archive
- 1867 x 2800 at 72dpi for your e-book(s) at Amazon or similar websites
The image size for the print cover depends on your requests.
I deliver in following image formats:
- JPG format for e-books
- PDF format for print covers when you publish through CreateSpace.com or similar websites
- other formats on request
What you will get for your money?
- the choice between 2 different rough previews for further adjustments
- the choice between 3 different fonts for title, subtitle and name
- reviews until you are satisfied
- download links for the final cover
- 3-4 different image sizes for e-books and 1 file for your print cover
If you need further information contact me.