If you couldn't find what you are looking for, a custom cover would be a great choice.
To order a custom cover, please send me following information via email:
- The confirmation that you read and agree with the copyright information (INFO/FAQ)
- If you want to order only an ebook, a cover for print or both
- If this cover is a single cover, or if it is part of a series
- The size for the print cover
- The page count for your print cover (no problem, if you don't know it yet)
- Where you want to publish
- Any text, like title, subtitle, author name(s) and blurb
- A brief summery about the content of your book and any idea, if you already
have something in mind
- Where you want to use the design, other than a book cover
If you are not sure yet about all the information contact me anyway and we will work something out.
The prices for a custom cover depends on the work, time, image licenses and complexity.
I deliver in following image sizes:
- 1867 x 2800 at 300dpi for your archive
- 1867 x 2800 at 72dpi for your ebook(s) at Amazon or similar websites
The image size for the print cover depends on your requests.
I deliver in following image formats:
- JPG format for ebooks
- PDF format for print covers when you publish through CreateSpace.com or similar websites
- other formats on request
What you will get for your money?
- the choice between 2 different rough previews for further adjustments
- the choice between 3 different fonts for title, subtitle and name
- reviews until you are satisfied
- download links for the final cover
- 3 image in different sizes for ebooks and 2 files for your print cover
You can order your promotional material together with your ebook and/or print cover!
If you need further information or want to order, contact me: email@example.com